When things matter, you’ve got one shot.
And there’s no substitute for experience.
Why hire a Certified Pro?
Certified Professional Photographer (CPP)
When it comes to those once-in-a-lifetime moments—when you’ve got one shot at getting it right—you better make sure the person behind the camera is a pro. A proven professional photographer that is. There’s no greater proof than when the letters “CPP” follow a photographer’s name. They designate a Certified Professional Photographer, someone who is putting in the extra work to stay above the rest. It assures you of this photographer’s professional knowledge and experience, while also declaring that photographer as one who has achieved and maintains a higher standard.
- Consistency. Certified Professional Photographers know how to achieve great results—every time.
- Technical Skills. Certified Professional Photographers are more than picture takers.
- They are students of art, lighting, posing, fashion and even interior design.
- Unique Artistry. Certified Professional Photographers have the skills to create unique, customized works of art—not cookie-cutter pictures. They follow an artistic vision. It’s your story captured as a collection of art.
- Professionalism. When you hire a Certified Professional Photographer, you know you’re getting someone who is willing to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible images.
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS OF AMERICA (PPA)
PPA is the largest non-profit photographic association in the world. Created by professional photographers, for professional photographers, PPA is an excellent source for information on what to look for when evaluating photographers. CPPs are proud members of PPA.