YES - WE STILL DEVELOP FILM!
Film processing is still completed here just like it's been for over a decade. He hand inspect all rolls of film and meticulously maintain our machinery for the best results possible.
Yes, you can still buy new film. • Yes, we sell film. • Yes, we develop it.
New Prints or Digital images from Old Negatives & Slides
Yes, we can make new prints or digital files from any size or age negative or slide! We've seen itty-bitty 110 film, 8x10 sheet film and glass slides from the 1940's - 35mm film and transparencies are commonplace in our lab and we handle everything with care as if it were our own.
Preparing Your Film or Slides
Organize your memories
- We accept slides in boxes, clear-vue files, and carousels. Film can be brought in any container.
- If you want your work done in a specific order, please number them accordingly.
- Film can be in sleeves, or loose.
- We print on either matte or glossy Fuji Crystal Archive Paper.
- Standard sizes are available to print with a ¼" white border.
Consider a DVD slide-show
- For an additional cost, make them into a slideshow, playable on your home DVD player. This is perfect for showing old photos at a reunion or gathering. Set to music these slideshows can be copied for other family to enjoy at home.
Not from these parts? No problem - we receive film from all over the country. Simply mail it with pertinent contact information to the address on our contact page. We'll give you a call when we receive it to collect payment and any additional details we need.