Yours Truly Photography is a great place to work.
We're a family business, and when your with us you are part of this close knit studio.
Professional Photographer & Lab Assistant
Yours Truly Photography is seeking a qualified individual to join our top performing team in our Kilmarnock, VA studio. For over 10 years, Yours Truly Photography has provided high quality photography and lab services to individuals, schools and youth sports.
Based on the needs of the project, the photographer will take professional grade images and will use their artistic and technical skills to create a final product for the client. The photographer will also maintain camera equipment, including lights, lenses and tripods. After an assignment, the photographer will resize, edit and otherwise process images using Photoshop or other photo editing software. They will work with clients to determine the best package and presentation of their photos. They will also process digital and film orders in the lab including reproducing images via scanning. They will use their artistic abilities to design cards collages and other products at the customer’s request.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Professionally photograph all ages of people in and out of our studio.
• Edit photos using Photoshop and related software.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism in all situations.
• Schedule appointments using cloud-based appointment software.
• Assist customers with completing personal photo projects.
• Assist in studio work including set-up, take-down and other related tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proficiency with professional camera equipment.
• Understanding of professional photographic lighting and technique.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in a photography-related industry is preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in teams and individually.
• Must be able to lift 35lbs.
Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to:
Yours Truly Photography, LLC
Yours Truly Photography is seeking a freelance photographer to join our pool of professionals to help photograph events. Events may include but not limited to: School Photography (background check required), Dances, Weddings, Sports Photography etc. Freelance photographers are expected to have basic working knowledge of their cameras and equipment, we will supply some training. Reliable transportation a must. Freelance photographers are on an as-needed basis and do not have regular hours. Freelance photographers are considered independent contractors. Pay is $9-12 hr.
Yours Truly Photography is seeking a Location Assistant. This person will work on location as we photograph an event, school or sport to provide paperwork and cashier services. Photography should be interesting to you, however this is not a photographer position and no experience as a photographer is required. Reliable transportation a must. Assistants are on an as-needed basis and do not have regular hours. Assistants are considered independent contractors. Pay is $9-12 hr.